Chicago 309 Apprentice Crane Operator
First Time License without Examination:
- Submit two (2) current identical color photographs approximately 1 1/2 by 1 1/2 inches.
- Only passport photos will be accepted.
- Please put your name on the back of each photograph.
- Applicable fees can be located at www.continentaltesting.net
- Click on: Application Services, then Chicago.
- The professions are listed.
- Application fee. If by check or money order then make payable to the: City of Chicago.
- All applicants must work as a crane operator under the direct supervision of a licensed Crane Operator.
- Applicants must provide a notarized letter (on company stationery) from an employer of Licensed Crane Operators.
- Provide a notarized letter (on company stationery) from an officer of a training program that is approved by the Commissioner, stating that the applicant will receive training under the direct supervision of a Licensed Crane Operator
- Submit this form and mail with all supplemental documents to:
City of Chicago
P.O. Box 388249
Chicago, Illinois 60638-8249
FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS, SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF PAGE AND FOLLOW THE ONLINE PROMPTS
|ID Card Replacement
TO APPLY FOR A NEW LICENSE OR RENEW YOUR CURRENT
LICENSE CLICK ON THE APPLY FOR EXAM BUTTON BELOW
Please take a brief moment to make sure you have read through all of the information:
* IF YOU ARE A RETAKE CANDIDATE:
Do not apply to RETAKE an exam until you have received your Official Result Letter from Continental Testing Services.
* THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OF TESTING FEES!
If you are a FIRST TIME or RETAKE candidate with an Official Result Letter, please continue.
Print Information For Your Records